Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2014 4:51 AM by manidip

Content Marketing - Is it a part of your overall marketing strategy?

ritubpant Wayfarer

I would love to be hear how many small businesses are utilizing content marketing and how? I run a content marketing agency and would love to answer any questions the community has as well.

• Re: Content Marketing - Is it a part of your overall marketing strategy?
          Henry Scout

Marketing wouldn't much be effective without a content. Think about e.g. seo. Search engine is after the quality of your content than anything else. The more valuable information you are giving to people the better because it is seen that your content is providing great insight to people.

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi ritubpant, welcome to our community!  Content marketing is a great way to increase exposure for small businesses, and an important part of any marketing strategy.  Our experts have written several great articles that you may find helpful.  Have you read our great Q&A with Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Ohio-based Content Marketing Institute yet?   Q&A with Joe Pulizzi: Harnessing the power of content marketing.   There is also another Q&A with Andrew Davis that we think you will find informative  Content Partnerships That Drive Sales: Q&A with author Andrew Davis.  We would love to hear your feedback on these articles.

Feel free to browse our forums and jump in where you think you can provide advice, or ask questions of your own.  We have a great group of members here with all types of challenging questions and informative advice.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to hearing more from our members as to how they utilize content marketing as well.

Cheers,

-Rebecca

manidip Adventurer

Yup you are right Rebecca...Content Marketing is really great but if you know how to use it

right. I am saying this because everyday thousands of blog posts are published and if anyone

thinks that - I have a great piece of content and people are going to share it, like it, re-tweet then

they are simply wrong.

Who wants his/her content to be shared wildly, then he/she must promote it hard.

There are many routes by the way. Like, I have seen people posting his content into Reddit and then to

Tumbler and to few others including info-graphic sharing sites too. And that way that person achieved 17,000

visits per day with only 6 hours of work from start to finish.

So, to end Content Marketing is great if done right.....no hoping, no praying approach is accepted here.

Just create great content and publish it where your target audience hangs out. That's it.

Thanks

Manidip