Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2014 1:23 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Hello Everybody!

Alexander Johnstone Newbie

Hello fellow business owners! I'm very excited to have stumbled across this Forum and look forward to seeing what it has to offer and how I can possibly contribute.

My name is Alexander Johnstone and I live in Washington, D.C. I own a marketing consulting company for small businesses called World Advisory. We specialize in helping people get their businesses off the ground, whether they are just starting out or have been around for years.

I started the company almost 5 years ago and we have worked with hundreds of business owners from around the U.S. I'm pleased to say that things are working out so far!

If you're interested in learning more about World Advisory, you can visit our website at Feel free to reach out to me as I always love meeting new people and discussing business and entrepreneurship.

Thanks and we'll be in touch!

• Re: Hello Everybody!
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Welcome to the community, Alexander!  We look forward to hearing more about your business, and to you sharing your knowledge & experience with us. Please feel free to browse thru our discussion boards & articles.  Join in where ever you feel comfortable adding advice, or feel free to ask questions of your own.

We're glad that you have joined, and we think you'll find a lot of good advice and interesting articles here.