Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 7, 2014 1:22 PM by Moderator Cath

5 Tips for Small Business To Get More Online Exposure

Rahul Alim Adventurer

Hey Everyone,

My name is Rahul Alim, founder for Custom Creatives Digital Marketing Agency.  Here's a great post to help you small business get more exposure online.  It's something you can do on your own in your spare time, you can have an employee do or outsource to a firm.

My company and I wrote this for Small Business Week and find it highly relevant for any week.  Here's the link to our blog:

http://bit.ly/1nwdPyv

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I will reply as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Rahul Alim

• Re: 5 Tips for Small Business To Get More Online Exposure
          Moderator Cath Guide

Informative Rahul.  I have a feeling that many small business owners do not realize how important it is for them to keep on top of their marketing ventures - whether online or not.  These days, one cannot post something on a blog, in an article, on a website, etc. and walk away.  It takes constant work to keep these places updated and interesting.

Your article is a great foundation for all of us.  Business owners should look at their marketing skills and decide if someone else could do the work more effectively and creatively.  Yes, it takes some giving up control but to allow someone with good marketing skills can make all the difference.  Could be that person is someone already employed - just look around at your employees.

Cath