Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2008 6:31 PM by FundConcierge

Uncsecured Loan or Seed Investor

senyaw Newbie

I need urgent help to find an unsecured loan or seed investor for a coal to liquids project using a clean coal technology. I need to secure an urgent loan or investor to put up $1million to acquire coal leases for the project. I have already invested over $1million of my own money over the last 6months in planning, negotiations, preparing documentation and reports and securing proven technology technology that will convert the coal to gas and will allow us to reduce CO2 emissions by up to 90%. I now need to take the next step in the process by acquiring coal leases and starting work on the project.

The project will require $165million in various stages over the next 3 years to get commercial production plants up and running and producing power and clean diesel fuels. Once operational the plants will generate revenue's c.$100million and net operating incomes of c.$60million. The CAPEX and OPEX have been based upon a handful of operating plants around the world.

The stages for financing the project will be:-

Stage 1 (Timing is NOW) $1 to $5million from a loan or seed investor,
      Stage 2 (Timing is 3 - 6 months) $20 to $25million from private equity fund, (we have already started work on this and have a number of funds
      undertaking due dilligence)
      Stage 3 (Timing is 12 - 18 months) $40million from a public offering on a recognised stock exchange
      Stage 4 (Timing is 24 - 30 months) $100million debt financing.

I am in urgent need of finding a loan or investor who could put up an initial $1million. I have full business plans, financial models including NPV, Cash flows, P&L, cost breakdowns and valuation model, financing requirements including detailed finance requirements, budget and use of funds and, alot of other supporting documentation in relation to engineering, feasability and environmental.

Does anyone have any suggestions who I could speak with?
        • Re: Uncsecured Loan or Seed Investor
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Get your roadshow up and running and talk to Kleiner-Perkins. They invest in new green technologies. These guys are top of the line in the VC business so you need to be at the top of your game. If you have a hit they will recognize it.

Good luck.

PS this is the VC that invested in the A123 li-ion battery that will be used in consumer vehicles in 2010.
            waynelenders Newbie
            Hello There,
            Peterson Loan Investment Company is offering outs loans to the public with a very low rate of 5%. We offer out personal and business loans. Are you in debt and you need an urgent loan? Do you need a real estate loan? Do you need secured or unsecured loan?Need financing but don't know how to go about securing a loan? Contact us for help.Financing shouldn't be a mystery.We would love to fund projects at hand and offer personal loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients. A loan process can be completed within a space of one week provided terms of loan contract is agreed upon. look no further contactPeterson Loan Investment Company today on E-mail:petersoninvestmentloans@yahoo.com . We loan from $2,000 to $10,000,000 with a maximum time duration of 20years.
            CEO/Peterson Financial Home

petersoninvestmentloans@yahoo.com
              bizconsultant Scout
              The prospects of getting an unsecrued loan of that size without triple A rated credit and one heck of a income statement is going to be zero to none. A more realistic option would be to find a way to secure it so that it is attractive to a private lender or bank (also you really dont want to go on a public forum and ask for investors because it could put you in violation of several securities laws) .

We have a program thats more geared towards helping businesses acquire bank funding (even up to the total amount that you are requesting) but it actually can help with securing private financing as well. If interested, send your executive summary and request information on The Ultimate Funding Solution to bizconsultant2000@yahoo.com

Best of luck with your endeavors
                bizconsultant Scout

Get Bank Funding for Almost ANY Business - NO CREDIT REQUIRED

Through The Ultimate Funding Solution (tm) it is now possible to get bank financing in amounts from $25,000 up to $25,000,000 and more by using our innovative and unique funding strategy to address most of the reasons banks reject loan applications and providing solutions for them.

Forget about loan brokers,fake venture capital firms, non-existent angel investors or sharks trying to charge you high interest rates and take controll of your company.

If you have:
                1) a current banking relationship
                2) you can contribute at least 7% towards your financing request (or $2,500.00)and ....
                3)a viable business idea

this is the only solution you will ever need to get funding. No credit or collateral required (the program addresses all of these needs)

Email ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net for a services application and for a private webinar presentation on The Ultimate Funding Solution today (you can request a PDF version of the information after completing an application)
                  eeco88 Newbie
                  If you are still looking for some capital, I believe we could definitely be of some assistance. Do you have an email or phone number I could reach you at or you can email me at eeconomides@numafinancial.com with any questions.

I look forward to speaking with you.
                    FundConcierge Newbie

I can facilitate your request.

Please see my web site, http://www.fundingconcierge.biz/, see my profile and contact me.

Thank you,

Michael Christian

FundingConcierge@gmail.com

917-957-2121