Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2014 6:38 PM by President-Mr,Kenneth Talton

Kenneth Talton

President-Mr,Kenneth Talton Wayfarer

My name is Kenneth Talton Pres/Ceo of Prefect Eye Cleaning janitorial services.

(866)706-4440 ext 1

Our website http://www.perfecteyecleaning.com.

http://www.perfecteyecleaning.com

WE ARE A  JANITORIAL IMAGES CLEANING COMPANY.

WE LOVE TO CLEAN,IT'S MORE THAN A JOB TO US,

WHAT ARE YOUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS SAYING ABOUT YOUR COMPANY CLEANING IMAGES?

(ARE MOTTO) EVERY BUSINESS SHOULD HAVE A FIVE STARS AND A FIVE DIAMONDS RATING.

FIRST IMAGES CLEANING IMPRESSION SHOULD BE YOUR BUSINESS BEST IMAGES CLEANING IMPRESSION.

WE ARE HERE TO HELP ALL BUSINESS OWNERS IN ALL OF THEIR  ((IMAGES )) CLEANING ((IMPRESSIONS)).

WE ARE HAVING A IMAGE CLEANING SPECIAL!!

JUST FOR YOU!!! AND YOUR BUSINESS WE'LL SAVE  $$$$$MONEY$$$$$.

30% OFF ALL OF YOUR IMAGES CLEANING NEEDS FOR YOUR BUSINESSES.

• Re: Kenneth Talton
          Moderator Cath Guide

Nice website, Kenneth.  And welcome to our community!  We have an area: Introduce Yourself  that I would encourage you to visit so you can tell us a bit more about yourself and your business.

I would think that, having been in business for over 30 years, you all would have some helpful suggestions for the rest of us.  Please feel free to join in any discussions and share your knowledge with us.

Cath

• Re: Kenneth Talton
              President-Mr,Kenneth Talton Wayfarer

I am a cleaning company at www.perfecteyecleaning.com.

I just like to know why businesses do not like to keep there businesses clean.

What's your first images cleaning impression of your business ?

Because the best cleaning images impression of your business should be the first BEST image cleaning IMPRESSIONS.

So what are your employees and customers saying about your business cleaning images.