Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 7, 2014 1:23 PM by Moderator Rebecca

What do we do?

nms2010 Wayfarer

New Media Services, what does our service offer? First of all I want you to all know my name is Katherine, and I am part of a small but fast growing company where we have a headquarters in Australia, we offer a lot of services and some of those are in web and messaging. If you got more questions or if you are curious of what we offer, just send me a quick reply and I will answer some of your questions. Thank you and I do hope that we would be able to have a good start in here. Can't wait to hear some of your comments as well. Take care :)

• Re: What do we do?
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi Katherine, welcome to our community!  Can you let us know a bit more about your business?  I see you are based in Australia, do you do business worldwide?  If so, what challenges and successes have you experienced that our other members might learn from?

Our community is filled with many diverse business owners and products and services.  We also have an excellent section where many experts discuss different aspects of the business community.  We welcome you to browse our selection and articles and discussions, and encourage you to join in and post when you are ready!

We look forward to getting to know more about you and seeing you around the community.

Welcome again!