Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2014 2:05 PM by amr_1024

Saying hello & In need of Truck routes/contracts

jonh Wayfarer

Hello all! My name is Jon and I'm new to the site. I'm a Owner Operator/Independent Contractor (Non-CDL). I'm looking into acquiring truck routes/contracts etc (prefer routes) I have a 24ft 2008 Hino Box Truck 268A with a Lift Gate. I'm located in New Jersey. I'd like to make 1k-5k per week if not more. 3-5 days of work with the option of more work. The routes can be clothing, bread, chips, medical appliances you name it.

Please, anyone with knowledge of route work I ask that you help me by pointing me in the right area. Which companies provide the most sustainability, consistency and money? I have everything needed to make the deliveries, hand trucks, blankets, straps etc. Are there companies I SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM? Companies I should contact?

I'd like to be my own boss, make my own schedule etc so please anyone that has a strong knowledge of route work I could use your help. If FedEx is a option, please mention

Could you all please be detailed in your responses. Thank you all in advance for your help! I can really use it :-)