Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2014 7:11 PM by anuvybevo

Hello from St. Louis

anuvybevo Newbie

Solopreneur and "Jackie" of all trades of A~Nuvybe Virtual Office. Providing administrative and communications support for entrepreneurs, start ups, busy professional and non profits. We are that task taking, money saving investment your business will ever make! Take pride in building one on one relationships with YOU!

A little about me..I created A~Nuvybe Virtual Office in pursuit of my lifelong dream of entrepreneurship.  I believe entrepreneurs are following their dreams and making great sacrifices in the meantime. Therefore, I can identify with the demands of a new business and juggling the responsibilities of an entrepreneur's busy life.  

So, let's eliminate some of the stresses and build our dreams...together!

I have a Masters in Communications Management from Webster University with 15 years of combined experience in communications, event planning and administrative support. I have worked in a variety of industries from construction to non profit to healthcare.  Currently, working on a certificate in project management at St. Louis University. My foundation is built on nothing more than honesty, integrity and homegrown Midwestern St. Louis values.  

Follow me @LANuvybe

Linked In: Lourie Perry, MA | LinkedIn