Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2008 1:07 AM by DaliogneCafe

want to invest in a profitable business

walterdon Newbie
      I have had the opportunity of having an investment agreement in here,and looking to make investment into a much more enterprising venture,i want to go with $50,000,i seek for entrepreneurs who can make good of that only and turn a business around.do send me mail with detailed business plan and necessay documents.can send mail to walterdonn@gmail.com

will be willing to make good agreement soon.
      +447045780294
        • Re: want to invest in a profitable business
          hmutaii Newbie

Hi,

My names are Hudson Mutai, and am from Kenya , East Africa. I am looking for an investor in the tourism industry. Tourism is a service industry which has no limit unlike other types of investment. East Africa has all it takes interms of tourism satisfaction. Am looking for any one willing to invest in the industry and I will be willing to give any information required interms of setting up the venture.
          The capital investment for the industry will be minimal. Please if you are willing to invest in any business I would advice tourism. Get intouch so that we can share alot concerning the type of tourism investment available in Africa, Eastern Africa. Kenya has enough room for investors in the tourism industry from hotels, ticketing car hire and many more. you can get intouch with me on hmutaii@yahoo.com

Regards

Hudson
            tfaith1000 Newbie

Hi I am looking to start a salon business on June 1.I feel I have the nesecessary commitment and motivation to make this salon a successful empire for many years to come.I do plan to have a chain of salons following my first salon.I do need help on the funding such as equipment,which i have priced and i can obtain for about 2500.00.I also have to remodel the building because it was previously a clothing store.The roofing needs a little maintenance and well as the shop needs to be painted.In all i'm looking ab about 8000 to get the salon furnished and remodeled and for the promoting of my new business.I'm am only lookin for serious people who are really ready to invest.You can email me at :regina.m.shumate@citi.com or reach me by phone at 972 748 6982
              DaliogneCafe Newbie
              Hello my name is Roy dailey and before i send you my business plan I would like to know the industry you are interested in and if the business plan is to your liking if you might concider revising the loan amount?