Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2014 1:30 PM by Moderator Ilona

where do i go!

usive Newbie

Where do i go to market  my business i have tried homeadvisor .

• Re: where do i go!
          Moderator Naoko Adventurer

Hello usive!

Welcome to the community!

Would you please provide more information about your business?

For example,

Where are you located? What type of business?  etc.

I look forward to hearing more from you

-Nao

seoservicepro Ranger

usive, people are responding to you and are waiting to offer help, but as Naoko said, sharing the type of business you are in will help us do that.

Sameera Khan Navigator

Hi,

There is a little difficulty for us to give you the exact reply for what you are looking for. You need to be little descriptive about your business. It seems that your business is related with home services .

Every business requires a unique marketing strategy. If it is offline business the it may require a different marketing strategy and if it is an online business then you there will be lot o option for you where you can market your business effectively.

In case if you are having an offline business then homeadvisor is the only option for you to market your business but if you have an online business then there are more than one ways where you can submit your business to tell others about your business. The ways will be business profiles, local ads, social media, website services etc.

Targeting exact audience for your business is very important as those are the people who are going to make your business grow.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameera

Moderator Ilona Ranger

I agree with these posters, in order to help you we would need a little more info about your business and what you are trying to advertise. I am sure once you provide us with that you will get a lot of useful information.

Ilona