Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 18, 2014 4:31 PM by seoservicepro

5 Traits of Best Performing Websites – Learn to Increase Online Sales

APSharma Adventurer

Best performing websites are basically those platforms which gross maximum user attention & never fail to convert visitors into ultimate buyers. There are few tips, trends & techniques that work behind a successful online business. Learn what make websites work & what are the best traits of well performing websites apart?

Read more article here : http://designingmusthaves.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/5-traits-of-best-performing-websites-learn-to-increase-online-sales/

• Re: 5 Traits of Best Performing Websites – Learn to Increase Online Sales
          seoservicepro Ranger

Good article, but you're a lot nicer than I am about the popup option. If your content is high-quality, you can use calls-to-action that get people to want to learn more, explore further, etc.

What a popup says to me is that you don't think your content is good enough to get the user to take the desired action and instead of fixing that, you stuck a popup in there to cover your content up.

If your post had led me to a popup, I would have never read your article and there's really no way to measure how many people/leads/potential customers you lose due to the popup.

Popups are a poor way to generate leads. Great content, with great calls-to-action is the way to go.

If you cover it up, your content must not be very good. Just my opinion.