This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
11 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2013 4:07 AM by Jennifer RSS

Small Business Loan. . . Under $3000

dereekbanks Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
My wife and I started a Hair Salon in 2005. We were about to lease a storefront but our newborn son got sick and passed the following year. We hit a financial storm!!! Our credit suffered greatly. The business continued and is now starting to take off. But now we need to expand.

Our credit scores are below 600. Is there any way to get a small loan between $1000 and $3000 to move into a larger building? The only collateral we have is the salon equipment and furnishings which we paid around $5000 for.
  • Re: Small Business Loan. . . Under $3000
    LUCKIEST Master
    Welcome to this web site. Do you have a location in mind??
    Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan.
    How do you plan on paying back the loan?
    Good luck, LUCKIEST
    waynelenders Newbie
    Hello There,
    Peterson Loan Investment Company is offering outs loans to the public with a very low rate of 5%. We offer out personal and business loans. Are you in debt and you need an urgent loan? Do you need a real estate loan? Do you need secured or unsecured loan?Need financing but don't know how to go about securing a loan? Contact us for help.Financing shouldn't be a mystery.We would love to fund projects at hand and offer personal loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients. A loan process can be completed within a space of one week provided terms of loan contract is agreed upon. look no further contactPeterson Loan Investment Company today on E-mail:petersoninvestmentloans@yahoo.com . We loan from $2,000 to $10,000,000 with a maximum time duration of 20years.
    CEO/Peterson Financial Home

petersoninvestmentloans@yahoo.com
    dtominus Newbie
    If your company takes credit cards we can provide a cash advance , no interest, just a flat rate,
    100% unsecured, 100% tax deductable , just take the last four months of batch statements
    we due an average and thats what your uproved for upto that amount , and this shouldnt be a problume for you , we fund from $2500 to $ 500,000 check out my profile and call me with any questions

David Tominus
    Agent- Merchant Resources International
    727-545-9530
    www.cashprior.com
    dtominus@yahoo.com
    Bridge Expert
    For all board members, I would be warry of any "company" that uses a yahoo e-mail address!
      Bridge Expert
      FYI - my comment was directed to foreign companies with no web presence or information about how to contact/review their companies.

It is no way directed to legitimate businesses, such as www.cashprior.com, who utilizes independant reps to help promote these services - in which case the independant rep might use a personal e-mail account, such as yahoo, to conduct business.
        Lighthouse24 Master

Even so, there's a reason that financial institutions have a secure page to initiate contact with any customer for any type of service: e-mail is the easiest thing in the world to hack, and personal e-mail accounts are especially easy. So I've never quite understood how independent reps for financial firms were able to successfully generate new business using a yahoo or similar account for first contact (but they evidently do!).
    LUCKIEST Master
    Small Business Loan

CALL MARK A. DIPRETE FOR DETAILS 401-942-3607
    Jennifer Novice

Hi Dereek.

Why dont you try Factor Loans. Factoring is a financial transaction whereby a business sells its accounts receivable (invoices) to a third party (the factor) at a discount. Factoring bridges the gap between billing and collection, enabling your business to match cash flow with cash needs.

You can try Factor Companies such as Pacific Business Capital Corporation (PBCC) who will purchase your accounts receivable, providing you with immediate cash. They have factoring program that releases cash tied up in outstanding accounts receivable that normally take 30, 60 or even 90 days to collect.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 100 points
  • Helpful Answers - 100 points