Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2014 3:38 PM by seoservicepro

What is a good software for managing an eCommerce Website?

kelleymack Wayfarer

Hey all - I need some recommendations / tips / tricks / advice about the best ways to keep an online business well organized so that its running smoothly and proficiently...

I run my business solely by way of eCommerce, and I can't seem to get a handle on its organization. From being overloaded with emails coming in from all sorts of business websites that I have joined in hopes of gaining resources etc.... To keeping track of Business Partnerships, Customers, Potential Customers, Potential Business Partnerships... Not to mention the run down on the financial aspects - incoming and outgoing expenses, as well as also keeping track of inventory resources... (Plus things like CRM, Tax Management etc. etc..)

I am finding myself so flustered and typically working 14 hours a day just trying to manage it all... I know that there is software out there that you can buy to help manage these exact things - but I haven't found one under $3500....

If you have any advice - I would be every so grateful!!!!!!

Thank you!

Kelley Broussard

Owner Shabby Roses Inc.

www.shabbyroses.com

I am a one woman show running my business all on my own, and I would be ever so grateful if anyone had some advice on how to manage it all - while also keeping your hair too would be great!! I'm only 34 and