Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2014 1:29 PM by Harry kyin

10 Inspirational Movies Every Entrepreneur Must Watch

jaynorth Tracker

Do you have the entrepreneur gene in your body? If so, here is a list of 10 inspirational movies every entrepreneur must see.

1. American Gangster
      2. Office Space
      3. Session 9
      4. Gosford Park
      5. It's a Wonderful Life
      6. Glengarry Glen Ross
      7. Citizen Kane
      8. Man On Wire
      9. IOUSA
      10. Risky Business

Read more about these 10 movies on our blog:- 10 INSPIRATIONAL MOVIES EVERY ENTREPRENEUR MUST WATCH

• Re: 10 INSPIRATIONAL MOVIES EVERY ENTREPRENEUR MUST WATCH
          kimmy burguess Adventurer

Keeping your goals "top of mind" helps you make small choices that will bring you closer to your ultimate goal. Keep a list of the books, movies and quotes that inspire you. These above movies are a great source of inspiration. Words can be inspiring and hold incredible power, so choose your words carefully. Make sure that your personal mantra includes positive, affirming words that resonate with your ultimate goal.

• Re: 10 Inspirational Movies Every Entrepreneur Must Watch
            Harry kyin Adventurer

I would like to add "Iococca- An autobiography" to the list. This book has really inspired me. I also find inspiration from scientists like Thomas Alva Edison who had the courage to continue inspite of numerous setbacks, Madame Curie and our very own Stephen Hawking. Also inspiring is the story of the mathematician who solved the mystery of Fermat's theorem. All of them share a common thread" Don't Quit". " Have the courage of your convictions"