Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2014 3:44 AM by Victoria Visoky

Victoria with Silver City Realty

Victoria  Visoky Adventurer

Hi to all. I am a member since 2012 but didn't do anything before, how are you guys doing?

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
          • Re: Victoria with Silver City Realty

Yes I will.  Thank you!

Thank you Melinda.  The real estate market comes back slowly, but there is a big problem with the bidding thing in Nevada, I've wasted a lot of my precious time showing houses last year, but I'm always hopeful that the situation with the real estate market will not always be like this.  I really recommend to buy new homes right now, besides of the fact that it is a brand new home, there is a 10 yr. structural warranty from the builder, brand new appliances, and more incentives from them.

By the way, the name of my brokerage company is Silver City Realty.  I used to have agents, but when the market went down, my agents decided to quit real estate and looked for a totally different job ( I can't blame them).  Now that I am ready to work hard again, I am thinking of hiring agents... again.

I want to join the Saturday, Small Business Community.  Can someone explain to me please? I forgot what I did before, I think I started it but did not finish...thank you!

Victoria

Guide

Welcome back to the forum Victoria. It's nice to hear from you again! Take a look around and jump in on the conversations where you see fit. We would love to hear about your business experiences from the past two years.

Melinda