Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2014 1:35 PM by kelleymack

Hi everyone! I am a newbie here - I apologize in advance if this has been asked already...

kelleymack Wayfarer

My name is Kelley, I own and operate an eCommerce website out of my home, which I started in May of last year...

I am having the worst luck finding a Small Business lender that is willing to lend about $18,000 for a working capital loan... I have a solid business plan, excellent financial forecasts, and my drive and passion for my business is definitely loud and clear!

Unfortunately, due to the fall of the economy back in 2008 - My family and I suffered some pretty bad financial set backs and are still digging ourselves out slowly but surely... (There were never any bankruptcies, liens, or lawsuits, just a bunch of late payments that ended up in collections.)

However, because of this, my credit scores are still suffering - and I'm turned down each and every time because of where they stand... (My Credit Scores are about 560-595...)  I'm working very hard on fixing this - and take complete responsibility for my debts and am committed to paying every sent back....

I would love any input, advice, resources or suggestions! Thank you SO much for your time - I appreciate it SO much!