Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2014 1:04 PM by kleao1974

Hello, I'm new here, how has this community helped your business?

kleao1974 Wayfarer

Hello, I'm new here, how has this community helped your business?

• Re: Hello, I'm new here, how has this community helped your business?
          Guide

Welcome to our forum, kleao1974. Please peruse our forum and offer us your business opinions so that we may gain direction and guidance from each others experiences. I am sure that many of our community members will appreciate your expertise and value what ever information you can offer us.

In the mean time, please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your business. Where are you located? How long have you been in business? Do you have a website that we can all look at?

It will be a pleasure to read about your business experiences. I will go ahead and move your post to the Introduce Yourself section so that people can welcome you to our community.

Melinda

• Re: Hello, I'm new here, how has this community helped your business?
              kleao1974 Wayfarer

Hello Melinda,

I am a certified chef at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale and also a Bank of America employee for a little over 12 years. I just established this business last month. It's a passion I have. I also created a Facebook page for it, where I've been posting pictures of my work. If you would like to check it out, it's Heavenly Creation Sweets.

I'd like to thank you for the opportunity of introducing my business to the community. If you like what you see and need to contact me, my name is Katia 561-350-9095, kleao@aol.com.

Thanks again, and wish all the Small Business owners out there much success.

Katia

Sent from my iPhone