Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 2:08 AM by Sameera Khan

2 Online Store Secrets that eCommerce Merchants should know

Sameera Khan Navigator

eCommerce Merchants should have to take care about all the things to run a successful Online Store. Security and Organization, these are two things that eCommerce Store owners find hard to manage in an Online Store. Here you will get the answers of following things:-

1. How do I keep my website secure?
      2. How to organize/structure my eCommerce website?
      3. How to make eCommerce website better?

Secure your Website:- 

• To keep your Website Secure, you must use SSL protocol to solve this purpose.
      • Get server firewalls to ensure that all requests you receive come from identified ports and not from offensive software.

Organize Your Website:-

• To organize your website, you should keep your content in an organized way i.e to put all the products in a proper category.
      • Keep your Site Navigation simple and understandable.
      • Always take to the users what you have displays. Add value to your Clicks. Don't manipulate to your Customers.

These are the two important things that an eCommerce Merchants should take care about. So, you should keep on checking the additional updates related to eCommerce and stay updated about what is happening in an eCommerce Industry. If face any problem, you can also talk to the eCommerce advisers that will talk to you, hear you and then give perfect solution for your business.