Great information, Sameera! Thanks for sharing.
How has eCommerce affected your business? What changes are you making to increase your eCommerce business?
Thanks for the appreciation Moderator_Berta . To increase your eCommerce business, you should need to regularly update your website that includes, fresh content, attractive images of products according to latest trends and fashion, in short that are fully according to your customer taste.
Moreover, your website.
Moreover your eCommerce website should have SEO friendly URLs that will help them in increasing the visibility of website in SERPs easily.
I agree with you insights about the latest eCommerce strategies for 2014. These 5 aspects must be really be followed to be able to cope with fast growing eCommerce trend. Great article, Sameera!
Is there anything that you would add, Carrie?
I think to make your any business successful, there are no limits of research to find out good things that can take your business to new heights of success. I welcome community members to share their views regarding this.
Ya Sameera, you are right once we generate traffic to the site sure we can easily product sales. Only thing is to engage the visitor and get attract them. Making use of marketplace script thats next generation ecommerce platform with social engagement can attract much more visits to the site.
Here are few highlighted points -
Photography on products & services
Merchandize your products & services
Optimizing site for search engine and
Great additions, sandysoil! We love all the great tips on this thread! Keep them coming, everyone!
Offering a lot of convenience to users and providing a global market place to Business owners, eCommerce business is one of the place to invest. Displaying fresh content and maintaining your eCommerce website reputation is must to generate good revenues and sales. As a eCommerce Startup or Entrepreneur, you must confront some marketing challenges such as :-
- How to attract people to visit your site?
- How to make Online Store engaging?
- How to communicate with customers and make conversions?
Have a look at the best eCommerce practices for 2014 that Online Store owner must follow:-
- Remarketing:- Continue updating your all channels with fresh content.
- mCommerce:- It is expected to have 1 million smartphone users, so develop a mobile friendly site.
- Finding Niche:- Offer great deals and offers to a particular set of target market.
- Easy Payment Options:- Try to give easy payment options to your customers so that they don't feel irritated while doing payment.
- Customization:- This could be in form of emails, sales alert and suggestions to the customers relate to latest buy according to their habits to increase their purchasing power.