Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2014 1:34 AM by talsonadam

IT Software Development Company

talsonadam Adventurer

Hi Team,Im starting new IT Software Devlopment Company in Dubai,Looking out to get new Projects US.

• Re: IT Software Development Company
          Guide

Welcome to our forum Talson Thomas. Please introduce yourself and tell us more about your company. How long have you been in this type of business? What kind of services does your company offer? Who specifically would you like to target? What kind of marketing have you done so far? Do you have a website that we can all view?

In the mean time, please feel free to peruse our forum and offer us your business opinions so that we may gain direction and guidance from each others experiences. I am sure that many of our community members will appreciate your expertise and value what ever information you can offer us.

Melinda

talsonadam Adventurer

HI Melinda,

Thanks for your response,

I am looking for  Web and ERP Development Projects from Clients in US and Dubai,I have Marketing Head Office in Dubai and Development center in India. Our Site is under construction will be online in one week time.I will post you the site address soon.Please find the services we offer below,

Web Design / Interactive

Graphic Design

Mobile Design

UI / UX

SEO

Develop & Support Business Soft wares

IT Infrastructure Managed Services

Advertising

Thanks & Regards,

Talson Thomas

CEO & Founder

BeaconTec Solutions

talsonadam@yahoo.com

crifjohnson Tracker

Hi,

Yeah of course you need to post more information related your company as Melinda mentioned.  First of all you must have a website containing your company information as well as your policies. Apart from this hire skilled and experienced employee for better result.

chicagocio Scout

Hi Talson.  If you want projects here in the US then you are going to need people here in the US that can market for you.  IT is first and foremost a people business.  Trust is big here and if they can't talk to you and speak to you in person they won't usually proceed.  There are sites like rent-acoder.com and odesk.com where you can create a profile and then bid on new software projects. Just be careful there because a lot of times people are really just looking for the lowest bidder on sites like those.  But it might be your best bet.  I've never seen a successful software consulting firm that didn't have an telemarketing/sales team, a notable presence in local IT conferences, and the ability to bring someone in onsite to help drive business their way.  And many freelancers here in the US started by being hired by someone they had worked with previously in another company.  Believe me as I have been doing this for years now, it's not your skillset that is most important to business people in the US. They don't generally know how to assess your skillset.    Trust is the most important thing.  You'll have to figure out how to build relationships with people here in the US.  One thing you might try is doing some volunteer work for charities here in the US.  If you don't cost anything they might be more willing to give you the work.  Once you've done a few projects with charities you can use those people as references which is a big help in getting people to trust you.

talsonadam Adventurer

Thanks for your response,

At this moment i dont have people to taik about my business in US,Please find brief details below,

I am looking for  Web and ERP Development Projects from Clients,I have Marketing Head Office in Dubai and Development center in India. Our Site is under construction will be online in one week time.I will post you the site address soon.Please find the services we offer below,

Web Design / Interactive

Graphic Design

Mobile Design

UI / UX

SEO

Develop & Support Business Soft wares

IT Infrastructure Managed Services

Advertising

Thanks & Regards,

Talson Thomas

CEO & Founder

BeaconTec Solutions

talsonadam@yahoo.com

talsonadam Adventurer

Hi Chicagocio,

As per your words I am posting my Corporate Site here www.beacontecs.com.Kindly have a look and get back to me with your feedback.

Thanks

Talson Thomas