Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2014 12:56 PM by bigdreamsinc

Hello My Name is Adoum Cherif I am looking for advise on grant writing for my Non-Profit Organization. Please read below

bigdreamsinc Newbie

Big Dreams, Inc., is a 501 (C) (3) Domestic Non-Profit organization. Our mission is to help provide after school programs to children in our community; we also provide school supplies and tuition cost assistance to youth in need in our community here in the United States and the Republic of Gambia.

The Organization will also provide a regular physical activity for children, individualized coaching and support, and numerous group activities to supplement the one-to-one support. Big Dreams will focus on providing as much services and support as possible to already existing educational organizations and schools.

We believe that our organization can make a difference in the lives of students in our community and those in the Gambia.  As the organization grows, we will be able to increase the amount of support that we provide as well as expand the number of organizations we support.

95% of all contributions go directly to those in need and or to the educational institutions that are providing services to them