Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2014 9:12 AM by Moderator Melinda

Comedy

LUCKIEST Guide

Recently I attended a workshop on Comedy.

One of the biggest challenges of comedy is coming up with material, for your business

or business plan. .Many comedians draw from their own lives.

And in business, just like comedy, you are advised to turn to your own

experiences and follow the business plan.

Best of luck.

• Re: Comedy
          Guide

And just as in comedy, along the way we find ourselves ad-libbing as we try and stick to that business plan. In the end, we find that the original material that we started out with becomes a whole different animal. That is one of the many reasons we revisit and change our business plan as the years pass.

Melinda

Linda Kelly Wayfarer

I like what you said about revisit and change our business plans.  I have done that so many times. Until mine looks like a Epic Novel. of course my Epic Novel is not what i present but from when I started on my independent path til now. BOY has it changed.  Hey People understand it is ok for it to change that does not mean that what you wrote in the begining what not correct.

Linda

Guide

A business changes just as the weather does. You must be flexible along with your business. Just as Luckiest pointed out, following a business plan is a part of it. I can tell you that my original material is much different than the present one that we follow. Our experiences teach us to be flexible. Otherwise, we fail and fold.

Melinda