Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 3:16 AM by shehata

to start business with zero down

shehata Adventurer

i want start my business for now with zero down payment ?

• Re: to start business with zero down
          Guide

Hi Shehata,

Could you please elaborate on your circumstances. Where are you located? What kind of a business would you like to start up? How far have you gotten so far in your new business adventure? Do you need licensing? Do you have an accountant?

Melinda

shehata Adventurer

hi melinda                                                                                                                                                 thank you so much for your replying to my question ,well the business iam looking for is a gas station including the realestate,i did find one in ca. ,but i need the down payment to start,the owner will hold my land ,carry the balance . the owner will transfer his license's under my name ,regard to the accountant yes i will need good one . if you have any question please let me know,u have a happy holidays .                                                    shehata

shehata Adventurer

thank you so much for your replying to my question . please see my answer to your question .                thank you

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:30:53 -0500

To: abdelnasse@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - to start business with zero down

Small Business Online Community

to start business with zero down

created by Moderator Melinda in General Business - View the full discussion

Hi Shehata,

Could you please elaborate on your circumstances. Where are you located? What kind of a business would you like to start up? How far have you gotten so far in your new business adventure? Do you need licensing? Do you have an accountant?

Melinda

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Small Business Online Community

Start a new discussion in General Business by email or at Small Business Online Community

jaynorth Tracker

Well Shehata,

You are asking for bit too much. Anyhow you need money to start with. Even for registration you need some bucks. So, try out some leasing options or enter into a partnership where you can give your place on lease with some profit sharing. Later as you penetrate the market get some financing to invest.

selfdefender Adventurer

Unless you have someone close to you personally, who would be willing to forego current standards in the loan industry,, the possibility of a no down payment loan is extremely unlikely. I had my ID stolen, destroying my credit, and I can assure you that I have exhausted all means out their in attempts to regain credit. Be especially wary of anyone who claims to help regardless of your credit, and never advance any funds to anyone claiming that you must pay a fee first to get a loan. Your best bet is to make a deal with the current owner to manage his business for a while to earn some sweat equity, looking to convert to ownership down the road.