1. Create your Google+ account and link it to your sites
2. Create links from Slideshare, Scribd, hubpages, sites.google.com, etc.
3. Be active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
4. Include a blog in your sites, and write blogs regularly using relevant keywords researched from Google Keyword Planner
5. Create Infographics and share on social media
Good Tips, Thank you
I have applied and i can confirm that we have seen a spike in sales and traffic
Mannys Outlet LLC
Michael, what you are doing is HIGHLY competitive. In additional to what Nora suggested, make sure to set up a local business account with as many yellowpage/directory sites you can. Focus in on the bigs ones, not the spammy ones.
You need to be doing OFFLINE things to promote traffic to your site. For example, get out and speak at a chamber meeting or do seminars on good web design. Become your local expert in the eyes of the business community. That will bring traffic. When those qualified people get to your site make sure you have content of value with tips and tricks and insights.
It's a building process. It takes a lot of dedication and hardwork.
can anybody help me I just did a onpage optimization and still only getting
169 views a month or suggestion Can pay if price is good??
I need traffic and better ranking for my sites any suggestions?
any suggestions let is know
Michael Ladd Owner