Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 9:45 AM by Moderator Melinda

RolliePollie Learning Academy

Jessica Jackson Newbie

I am trying to start a learning academy for children ages 0-5. I want to be able to teach our children in memphis and have them prepared for kindergarten. I am a firm believer that all children are capable of learning the necessary skills needed to excel in school, if we start early teaching them. I also understand that not every child learns the same way. Therefore, the academy will impliment a learning cap that will cater to every child. The school will be affordable for everyone and will be uniform enforced to help parents save money. The only problem is, I dont have start up money. How do I find funding for a learning academy. How do I get started with a business plan? Can anyone point me in the right direction??

• Re: RolliePollie Learning Academy
          charliedatuna1 Newbie

I may not be able to help you with start up money but I can certainly help you with saving you money. We perform drug testing and background checks for businesses such as what you are starting up. You'll want to most definitely want to run background searches for those that you hire. Sex offenders, as I'm sure you can figure out, prey on businesses such as yours. Our inexpensive and thorough insta-criminal national searches will uncover most crimes, lists those that have had sex offender arrests, and checks the global criminal lists as well. Its a lot more affordable than you think. When you are ready contact us at 561-910-1032. Thank you for your time.

Charles Mochan

Assured Drug Testing & Analysis, Inc.

Boca Raton, FL 33434

www.assureddrugtesting.com

www.assuredbackgroundchecks.com

• Re: RolliePollie Learning Academy
            Guide

Hi Jessica,

Congratulations on your new business adventure! Please peruse our forum and offer us your business opinions so that we may gain direction and guidance from each others experiences. I am sure that many of our community members will appreciate your expertise and value what ever information you can offer us.

You may be qualified for a government grant to start your school. Check your local government.org home page to get you started. You may also want to check this link for more information:

How to Raise Capital

As far as a business plan is concerned check out this link:

Building Your Business Plan

Melinda