Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2008 7:58 PM by prime gifts

How do I buyers?

prime gifts Wayfarer
      Recently, I opened a business for Online and Catalog Shoppers! For the last month I have been advertising with posting flyer's everywhere, adds in newspapers, telling my friends, posted a sign at work on the board and It none of this seems to be working. What can I do to succeed? Any suggestions?
        • Re: How do I buyers?
          Bluesuit Adventurer
          Hello prime gifts. What kind of business is it? What do you primarily sell? Also, who are your target customers? The additional info may help us give better advice. Thank you.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            troyk3928 Newbie
            Any type of marketing has some trial and error to it. There are also as many marketing technique's as there are home biz ops. I suggest research, research, and research some more. Find your target market and "reach out" to them.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
              prime gifts Wayfarer
              I sell gifts and novelties. I have some nascar, sport memorbillia, harley davidson, patriotic, civil war, dragons, water fountains, birdhouses, john deere, african, chinese, jewelry, baby items, western style, wine racks, wild life tables, figurines, clocks, lamps, games, Holiday items, and much more. I'm trying to find out what I can do that will interest people to shop with me. I'm know that other businesses are selling these items. Competition is astrinomical. I am, also, offering a free $10 gift card to use with their first order.