Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 21, 2013 9:21 AM by Moderator Melinda

Looking for that referral

orbital config Tracker

Hello all,

I am back looking for some answers or at least some leads to some answers anyways.

I was  fixing to head out to the streets to do some marketing and pass out some cards in such. I do the designs myself so they are custom to the places I will attend and per the client would except. I am thinking of going to a high end car dealerships and to see if they would refer my insurance company to there sales of cars. We really can save all customers some money on there car insurance so I was wondering if it would be right if I go the the manager or the owners of the dealerships and asked what would it take for them to shoot my card to there sales. It is basically on the basis of if you don't have insurance or have to high of prices on your insurance to just simply check us out. On there end there would be no selling of it or emphasizing it or nothing like that, it simply would be the suggestion if they have it ok, if they don't here is a referral.

Wondering if that would be ok to do in the professional world anymore

Thanks any info would be great

• Re: Looking for that referral
          Guide

I don't see why it would be a problem if you go about it in a professional manner. If you don't want to seem pushy, you could ask if they would allow you to leave your business cards on there front counter for their clients to see. As a matter of fact, you can do that at almost any establishment that you think would be interested in your services. You might even want to pin some of your cards on message boards in places like your local grocery store, local township, post office, doctors office, or gym. If you take a look around, you will find that many businesses still use this type of marketing because it is convenient.

Melinda