Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2013 1:14 PM by Moderator Berta

Hi I'm new to this forum.

bgmyke Wayfarer

Just wanted to say hi to all.  I have been reading this for some time but never posted.  We have a payday advance business for 13 years.  Any interest contact me.  Thanks.

• Re: Hi I'm new to this forum.
          Moderator Berta Guide

Hi bgmyke! We're glad you have decided to join in the conversations some. Please tell us a little more about your business.

If there's anything we can help you with, feel free to post your questions so the members can share their thoughts & experiences with you. Browse the discussion boards & articles and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

~Berta

• Re: Hi I'm new to this forum.
              bgmyke Wayfarer

I have been in the Payday advance business for over 13 years and have helped set up several others.  Great business to help those who have short term cash needs and can't qualify anywhere else for a small loan.  Never seen a business that has the returns that this industry generates.  We make short term loans for up $50-$300 to anyone with a checking account and a regular source of income.  It has been a real "life saver" according to many of our clients.  If anyone would like more information let me know.