Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2013 9:23 AM by Paraday_Comm

FIRST TIME BUSINESS

jackie909 Newbie

IM REALLY DETERMINED TO OPEN MY BUSSINES IN MEXICO BUT I WANT TO FRANCHISE CAN I GET SOME KIND OF HELP OR HOW CAN I GO ABOUT THIS MATTER AND HOW MUCH CAN THIS COST ME I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS OR COMENTS I ALSO NEED A BANK THAT IS TIED TO THE ONES IN MEXICO......

• Re: FIRST TIME BUSINESS
          Paraday_Comm Navigator

Hi Jackie,

1st, let me say that my username is a little odd, but is in association with my business name which is Paraday Communications - we're a full service off & online marketing agency. Based in Texas & Mexico City, Mexico. (www.paradaycom.com).

I been living on & off and doing business in Mexico, for over 13 years. And I am here to tell you that there are a lot of opportunities, but also a lot of pitfalls or things to be cautious about as well. I am certain that I can assist you in many ways, however, I need to have a way to contact you, so as to learn about what 'type' of business you're conducting currently. You've expressed that you want to franchise, and with regard to your banking questions, well I can assist you easily. By the way, Bank of America, serves my purposes greatly for International business and is associated with a large banking institution in Mexico, and makes doing business here a lot easier!!! (Shout out to B of A there).

If your telephone number is on your company Website, kindly reply to my reply with your Website address and I will contact you as I have unlimited calling to the states from Mexico. (I can teach you that as well) In this manner we can discuss your goals, the costs and I am certain I can be of great assistance to you & your company during your transition into Mexico. Exciting, No?

All the Best,

Jeff Reynolds
          (614) 335-4650 (Ohio tel# - rings to Mexico)

• Re: FIRST TIME BUSINESS
            Guide

Hi Jackie909,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new business venture. We welcome you to peruse the boards and offer your business experiences so that we may grow from each other.

Could you please provide us with a little more information about you and your new business idea. What kind of a franchise are you looking to open? Is this an established franchise? If so, is it yours or does someone else own the rights to the name? Is the franchise located in the US to begin with? If someone else owns the franchise, have you already contacted the owner to see if they can help you with any information? Have you contacted the IFA yet (International Franchise Association)? Do you have a business plan?

Melinda