Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 26, 2013 12:27 PM by Robert Diffenderfer

Growing Pains

Ranger

Part of running a successful small business is knowing when it's time to grow larger ; to expand your services . It can be hard to know when to take the next steps .  Steve Strauss has written an article for us about just this subject : 8 Times When it Makes Sense to Grow Your Business .  In it he describes eight times in your business's life that it's time to make the leap .

Enjoy the article and discuss it here .

Joleen

• Re: Growing Pains
          Robert Diffenderfer Scout

Great Article...we have grown exponentially in the last three years with business and employees. However as we grow the expenses increase along with the number of employees. My biggest challenge is to make more money as the business grows. I am sure there will be a breaking point when this will happens. Although, I have three times the amount of customers my financials have only increased a little. We have studied our pricing structure and have reduced some of our expenses but have not moved forward financially as much as I had expected. However!!!!, we are at another growth plateau  and we have some major expenses that will disappear next year. As long as we can avoid the unexpected expenses this will be a great year for us.

Thanks for the great article!

Rob

www.gmsphotos.com