Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2008 11:53 PM by print28

Free Graphic Design Services

ToniM25 Wayfarer
      If you are in need of new fresh marketing to help build your business I offer Free Graphic Design services please visit my website at and submit a design request. Tell me what your ideas are and send me any text that you would like to incorporate into your layout and I will turn your ideas into something that will help market your business for free. Then if you need anything printed you can find links on my site to the top online printers with the best quality and prices.
        • Re: Free Graphic Design Services
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Free Graphic Design Services. This web site likes FREE.
          You offer Free Graphic Design services. Great.
          Something else FREE. Members page. You can list a few words
          about your business FREE.
          Do you know about SCORE. SCORE is FREE.
            print28 Adventurer
            Hello, We just joined this community today, I am the sales/marketing consultant for my husband's Printing and Promotional Products Company. I have taken some classes in Illustrator, but I am still not satisfied with what I can do as far as getting a website started! We are a very high quality Printing Company, and if you would like to help us, we can help you or anyone with their printing needs! My husband has been in the Printing Industry for 28 years, and we have had this company ourselves for 2 years! I do alot of cold calling, and have been a member of a very large Networking group last year, but the members dropped off, so we did not rejoin. We have got to be able to get our name out there, and I am trying to learn all that I can, plus to alot of cold calling. In our area, there is a very big competitor, and they are very big in the community, but if companies would look at their invoices, they could see, they are paying too much! I would like to hear more about your work, and see if you could help us, and hopefully, joining this community we can get the word out! Thank you for your time! Print28
                ToniM25 Wayfarer
                Hi thanks for your interest in my services. I can design anything that is 2 dimensional but when it comes to websites I don't know much about them. I have been doing graphic design in the commercial printing industry for eight years now, so when it comes to undertanding the printing industry I know what you mean. If you ever need help designing something I would love to help you out my designs are free all I want is to get my name out there. If you would like you can visit me website at and submit a design request and I can show you what I can do. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.