Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2013 10:04 AM by madhvi

developed software by own

madhvi Adventurer

Hello Friends,

I opened an IT company from last 8 months in India in which we develop software, websites like responsive dynamic and static as well.

i need some projects now a days and also want to sell 2 software which relate to LIBRARY and ATTENDANCE. i wish you people help me in finding good business.

• Re: developed software by own
          AngelBiz Tracker

Madhvi - Try these websites to get freelance work - guru.com, elance.com Good Luck.

madhvi Adventurer

Thanks for your reply, i appreciate with you, but here we have to do bids and have to wait for clients reply till that our developers stay free, That's why i want something like that from where i can make direct links with clients.

Guide

Hi Madhvi,

How long have you been in business and where are you located in India? Have you had any clients here in the US? Do you have a website that we can view?

Melinda

madhvi Adventurer

Hello Melinda,

I am working from last 3.8 years but from January 2013 i am running my own company it is in Chandigarh (India).

My company website is : www.omsatyamtechnologies.com

Yes, i have developed projects for US clients. My work for USA clients:

http//:www.taskgaroo.com: This is a application for freelancers in USA

www.expatexplore.com: All over world tours booking.

www.pinetreetek.com : Website for IT company

www.neverwastertime.com/mlm : A multi level marketing application

Waiting for response.

Regards

Madhvi

Guide

Hi Madhvi,

Thank you for providing us with more information about your company. Your website has been the best and most complete that I have seen posted so far. I was impressed by your website lay out as well. Everything is in working condition and you have a strong previous client base that we can see. 

I am sure that many of our members will view your site and take your services into consideration. In the mean time, we hope to continue to read of your business experiences. Good luck in furthering your client base.

Melinda

madhvi Adventurer

Hi Melinda

Thanks for showing your interest in our work and website. As it is starting of company, i am trying my best to get considered by others. Please consider me for any kind of website development and software.

As per your suggestions, i have created accounts on elance and odesk as well. I have earned from odesk previous month.

If you have any other suggestions in business development in IT sector, please do share with me.

Thanks and Regards

Madhvi