Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2014 2:08 PM by dukdog

Media buyer looking for new business to help advertise

cablegirl Adventurer

Hi all... I'm a 23 year experienced media buyer.  I specialize in television and radio advertising.  Great and affordable national and local packages.  Looking to help grow my agency with more clients.  Welcome any new comers wanting to know more!

• Re: Media buyer looking for new business to help advertise
          Guide

Hi Cablegirl,

Welcome to the forum. Could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself and your business. Where are you located? How long have you been in business? Do you work with predominately local tv/radio stations? Do you have a website we can view to get details? 

Melinda

cablegirl Adventurer

Hi Melinda!

Thank you for the welcome!  I'm located in San Antonio, TX and have owned my own ad agency now for 8 years.  Have been in the advertising world for 22 years.  Came from selling cable advertising at TWC here in SA for 14 years.  I work with both local and national TV and radio stations.  My business is called IHN Media Services LLC and my website is ihnmediaservices.com... which needs a few updates but it's working.  When I started buying National advertising for clients at first I found the rates outrageous until I found a partner that had already formed the relationships with the networks to get the REAL rate and actually made buying National TV and Radio affordable for clients without sticking a $50k price tag on it like most do.  I'm not here to mark up like everyone else and work with all types of budgets.  I'm here to form lasting relationships that have integrity.  Oh, and my name is Susan.

Thanks and hope to be more involved in the forum!

dukdog Newbie

Hi there.. I hope this is not too late to respond, but I actually am in need of help with selling commercial time in my show. I own a nationally syndicated TV series called What Color is Your Dog? cleared in 80% of the country, and sold through barter syndication. This means I own seven 30-second commercials, and have just one sold. The show is a dog and cat training show, and it is also an e/i show as well. So it is marketed to pet owners as well as kids 13-16, and people of all ages that own a pet. Please email me at joelsilvermandogtrainer@yahoo.com.