Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2013 11:53 AM by personal_accent

Where do you find Wholesalers?

personal_accent Wayfarer

I have tried Google. I have tried, finding products and tracking them down. It seems no one who is a wholesale want more business? What is a reliable wholesale directory where I can easily find connections and brand name or similar things I need, specifically craft or professional baking/cooking related items.  I also am looking for packaging not for shipping but for my products from a wholesaler. I must be looking in the wrong places. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• Re: Where do you find Wholesalers?
          Guide

Hi personal_accent,

Please introduce yourself and tell us where you are located. I am a little confused on what it is you are exactly looking for. You have purchased items that you would like to have packaged and distributed?

Melinda

• Re: Where do you find Wholesalers?
              personal_accent Wayfarer

I apologize I should have done that first. I am located in Camas, WA about 10 minutes outside Portland, OR.  I have a thriving DIY blog which is undergoing a major redesign and in October I am adding a shop. I am looking for craft supplies. Particularly ones that I can use to create a series of children's Craft boxes and refills for the craft boxes. I also am looking for high quality even professional baking/pastry tools preferably by Mercier.  However, if there is another line out there that is comparable then that is find.