Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2013 9:40 AM by Moderator Melinda

How do I get people to buy my beats and instrumentals?

efreezee Wayfarer

I sell beats and instrumentals on a site called http://musicbeats.net .  I also offer free beats to users that cant afford beats.  How can i get more customers to buy beats.

• Re: How do I get people to buy my beats and instrumentals?
          AngelBiz Tracker

You have a pretty good website and nice social media presence. It seems you are doing all the right things with the website and social media. Here are some ideas you can look into:

1. Create a blog on your website and write articles that are relevant to music.
          2. Write guest articles on other music websites with link back to yours
          3. Participate in discussion / community forums that focus on music. This will help build your reputation and credibility with the target customer group.
          4. Run special promotions whereby existing customers can provide coupon / referral to their friends / families in exchange for credit for themselves

Hope this helps and good luck.

Harry

phanio Pioneer

My question back to you is why are they not buying your beats? Clearly, your offerings are not compelling enough to get customers to buy. Find out why. What is your competition doing - is it something you can do or do better then them?

Try to identify reasons that they are not buying - then implement tasks to try to change that and keep trying new things until you find what works for you specific business.

Guide

Hi Efreezee,

I am a little confused. Are you a site that offers free music downloads or do you sell music downloads????? Why are you mixing the two? Running specials or sales is one thing, but to mix the two is another. That is why you are not able to sell your product. Step back and pretend that you are the customer. If you can get something for free, would you bother purchasing it? 

You have a very specialized niche. That makes it harder to find your clients. Exposure is the key. Let your fingers do the walking on the internet and take advantage of all the free advertising.

Melinda

rajendran Newbie

You can advertise in social media networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. With the help of these websites you can able to buy your beats and instrumentals.

Regards,

Rajendran

Online marketing solution