Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2013 10:58 AM by sureshanaganti

Looking for Partners with Research Background

sureshanaganti Wayfarer

Lab to pharmacy LLC is global Biotechnology Innovation Company, formed by a group of highly qualified professionals working on a common mission to explore, identify and use Biomarker-based assays to detect and treat cancer through personalized medicine approach.

Our aim is to provide custom Assays to predict cancer aggressiveness and/or a treatment response.

• Re: Looking for Partners with Research Background
          Guide

Hi Dr. Anaganti,

Welcome to our forum. Please peruse the site and offer us your business experience as you see fit. We look forward to reading about your business expertise so that we may help and guide each other through our business adventures.

Please tell us a little more about your company ex: where is it located?

Melinda

• Re: Looking for Partners with Research Background
              sureshanaganti Wayfarer

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for your response.  I have more than 10 years for Experience in the areas of Cancer research and management.  Lab to pharmacy LLC is my first business venture,  Our basic idea is to offer molecular  diagnosis in cancer identification, predict aggressiveness and monitor treatment response, Right now our services are exclusive for cancer patients,  With my through understanding and experience  i am confident that my business plan is unique, viable and can  sustain competition from others. we are located near Hershey PA but eventually we would like to expand services to other locations. In addition we are actively involved in Developing new diagnostic tools  for various cancers.  Please find more at www.labtopharmacy.org.

Thank you

Suresh