Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2013 10:16 AM by Ahmed

How To Tap New clients In USA market for Virtual Outsourcing Business ?

Ahmed Wayfarer

Hi Everyone,

I am Ahmed from Sundance Technologies India Pvt Ltd.  I am the Managing Director of this business concern. We at Sundance Technologies assist our clients to outsource their job virtually irrespective of any field and task. It is very much like your virtual office in India where your off-shore employees will be working for you from Sundance Technologies Office from India.

Sundance Technologies India Pvt.Ltd is based in Chennai, one of the biggest metropolitan cities of India.  We have been successfully

running our business for past 10 years in Virtual Outsourcing Industry which includes  Customer Service Support, Web Designing, Travel and Tourism, Vacation rentals, E-Mail Marketing, Administrative Support, On-line Chat support, Executive and Clerical support, Word Processing and data Entry, Human resources,Mailing List Development,Reports,Data Mining, Web research Etc,Architecture,Designing,Auto CAD,Mobile Apps Development,Accounting,Advertising,SEO services etc

Sundance Technologies will ensure your off-shore employee gets all the necessary equipments like laptops, Scanner, Printer, Fax machine, Head Sets,Video Conferencing, phone with a respective home countries number etc to work  for you professionally. It is very cost-effective for small and large business concerns if they carry out business operations from India.  Clients need not take the burden of Rentals,Employee benefits,Bonuses etc because Sundance technologies take care of all this. You can even start with a single employee or even with a team of 15 employees right away as per your requirement. 

We do have clients from USA, Italy, Australia as of now.   We need more such clients in USA and other countries.  I welcome all to come out with their suggestions on how to tap new clients in USA and other countries ?  To know more about our services you can visit our site and mail me with your views at