Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2013 1:22 PM by Moderator Berta

Hello my fellow entrepreneurs!

spst Wayfarer

My name is James and I am from around the Knoxville, Tennessee area. My business is registered as a retail sales business and I am looking for partners that would like me to sell some of their products. The reason for starting my business is so that I can assist families in locating missing persons by using funds made from selling products and advertising for other companies.

I have tried opening a nonprofit, but the costs and time in doing this is overwhelming.

My hopes are to be able to advertise a company using a vehicle advertising wrap in exchange for cash and/or products.

I hope nothing but the best for anyone starting a business in today's times.

Currently attending college in a Criminal Justice program, I am looking forward to receiving my Bachelors of Science degree by March of 2014. Then who knows what direction I will go to use my degree.

• Re: Hello my fellow entrepreneurs!
          Moderator Berta Guide

Hi James, welcome to the community!

Congratulations on getting your degree and wanting to help families! Those are both very respectable and  noble. I wish you the best in your endeavors and look forward to hearing your experiences.

Please feel free to browse the discussion boards and jump in on any discussion that you can contribute to. Also, if you have any questions or need any assistance, please start a discussion so the community can share their knowledge and experiences with you.