Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2013 1:32 PM by Moderator Cath

Making the Most of Your Day

Moderator Cath Guide

Do you like the sound of that?  Heather Chaef has written a very timely article: Making the Most of Your Day: Five time-saving tips to boost productivity and maximize profits.  And I, for one, read it and after reading I wondered if she had been looking over my shoulder at my daily work.  She quotes the Chinese Philosopher Lao Tzu: "Time is a created thing.  To say 'I don't have time.' is like saying 'I don't want to.'"  Does that step on any toes?

The article goes on to offer some time-saving tips that can impact our productivity.  One that amazed me was the mention of multi-tasking.  We have been told that this is a good thing and something we should practice.  In fact Heather doesn't agree.

Not only can her tips be incorporated into any business but they can be put into practice in our daily life, outside work.  Print out the article and share with other business owners and friends, discuss the bullet points, and put some into your work and daily life.  Let us know how things are going with you.  Do you end the day with some time for yourself?

Cath