Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2008 2:48 PM by jabes.

Grant Money

England Wayfarer
      I need a $10K loan or Grant money to improve in my equipment, software database and capital to build my business in a new state.
        • Re: Grant Money
          LUCKIEST Guide
          **Grant Money, N*eed a $10K loan or Grant money to improve in my equipment,*
          software database and capital to build my business in a new state.
          Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan??
          How and when will the loan be repaid??
          LUCKIEST
              England Wayfarer
              Thank you Luckiest for responding. Right now I'm scheduled to work with SCORE in my community to help me with a Business Plan. I'm hoping that they w/be able to guide me on writing and applying for a grant. Otherwise, my goal is to pay back this loan within 36 months from the revenue of my business if I borrowed it. If it is a grant I will not have to pay it back.
                  jabes. Newbie
                  Hi, Do you know what type of grant you will apply for, because a lot of the time people apply for something they dont even qualify for. there are tons of minor details which can either help or hinder your eligibility for a grant. Grant writing companies can help you write the grant but if you are not eligible for one it means now matter how good your proposal is,nothing will make you eligible.

Im going to suggest two services Ive read about which help you figure out what you are eligible for and the steps that need to be taken to apply for grants.

htttp://www.free-government-grants.info
                  and http://grantsgov.info

I found these through a google search and Ive spoken with one of the first groups people. They were really polite and informative about everything.

hope this helps