Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2013 9:12 AM by Moderator Berta

Greetings All, I'm Jason

pushjason Newbie

My name is Jason Ellis and I am the owner of Push Promotions LLC in San Diego. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully make some great connections.

So a little about me:

I am originally from Michigan, moved out to San Diego about 6 years ago and love it. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps, deployed to Iraq a couple times and was also in Haiti. I started my business in early 2011 (part time) and decide to go full time about a year ago.

My company:

We have a lot of really great products and services that can help small, medium and large companies.

So what we do:

Promotional Staffing: we staffing for Trade Shows, Liquor Companies, Street Teams and much more.

Printing/Design: We have a full print shop were we do everything from business cards to brochures and more, we also do custom graphic design, build websites and mailing services.

So that is a little about me, its great to meet you all!!

• Re: Greetings All, I'm Jason
          Moderator Berta Guide

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the community! Congratulations on your business going full time. And a great big Thank You for your service to our Country.

Please feel free to browse our discussion boards and respond on any that you can contribute to. If you have any questions that we can help you with, please post so the members of the community can share their thoughts and expertise.