Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2008 11:33 PM by coneet

Funds NEEDE

coneet Newbie
      Hello,

My name is Mrs. Sample I am a real estate investor. I buy, sell and hold houses. I have been doing this since 1999. I had retained up to 15 homes and sold 6. I am maintaining about 9 homes for CASH FLOW. I am now stepping it up an investing in Mulitfamily Units. I have 2 awesome deals NOW on the table in the Arlington, Texas area that I am in negotiations with. This area is an emerging market. The downpayment is needed for both properties and you would become an instant equity partner on these deal.

For Example: For the use of small round numbers.. the property to be purchased is 1,000,000. (1 Million). Number of units is 59. The downpayment and closing clost would be approximately 23%, The bank will carry the rest of the note @ 80%. We'd share monthly cashflow. This property will generate about 60,000 a year cashflow. We would usually hold this properties for about 3 to 5 years. In this market with the location of the property, which is in the area of the Dallas Cowboy Stadium, the return on your money would be AWESOME!
      Again this is just an example of how it works, each deal is differnet depending on how it is structured. It's not difficult to go through the numbers at all.

This is what I do and money is needed to fund the deals. If this is something you want to know more about, feel free to send me an email. I love to speak with you about my business.

Any paperwork, business plan, or financial statements concering these properties, I loved to share with you.
      It would be WORTH your while to take a look. You'll be glad you did.

My email address is: coneet@aol.com

Thanks, Mrs. Sample