Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2008 1:51 AM by 2go2Marketing

A Great Resource / Worry-Free IT

bscottech Adventurer
      Greetings all,

I come to you as a fellow small business owner. While perusing through the posts here. I have come across many business owners in need of IT support or have questions on how to get the best of their current IT.

I own a multi-platform IT consulting company known as The B. Scott Technology Group. Since 2002, my company has been providing technical support to many kinds of clients which include: Healthcare, Enterprise and Small to Mid-sized businesses and we have seen a great deal of success.

This growth is due to our clients; especially our small business clients. We want to give back to our small business brethren. And are offering deep discounts on all of our services.

Our services include:
      • Free Assessments
      • Multi-platform support (Mac, PC, Linux its all relative; Our Agents are Apple Certified)
      • 24-hour Support
      • A Data Recovery Guarantee
      • Discounted Hardware / Software of all kinds.
      • Regional Support
      Over the past 7 years we have partnered with many industry leading companies; And with those partnerships we have the tools to take on any project.

You can view our website: to contact our business agent and let us know kind of support you are in need of. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you all for your time and wish you all great success.