Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2013 1:39 PM by Moderator Berta

How to obtain Business Credit, and Whether EIN # is needed for all businesses

rover8 Adventurer

Hello Business Community,  my questions for today how to go about obtaining business credit, and how to obtain a business credit report, and whether I can use the same EIN for the DBA's under my LLC (boutique, coffee distributorship, beauty cosmetics etc.) or would I need to have an EIN for each business.

Before I retired from corporate america, I used my personal Finances and Credit Cards as start up capital for my small business.

My business is an LLC, and I also have an EIN Number.  When the Market went south, and some of my customers were unable to

pay for Merchandise timely, and having to deal with all kinds of Fees with Merchant Accounts, I just could not keep up.

So I'm in the process of reviewing my Personal Credit Reports, through all of the reporting agencies, so that I can clean up and pay off

anything that is straggling out there.  I sincerely want a clean slate, and set the record straight for my personal Finances and Business Finances.

Thank you so much

Simply Yours