Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 9:50 AM by Moderator Jim

Lynn Marie Lupe-Martini

Lynn Wayfarer

Hello I am LynnMarie and I am opening a Post Construction Cleanup here in North Richland Hills,Texas ? Will be doing Phase I,II,III to post construction buildings and homes and commercial buildings, will have own supplies some equipments and more. I am married for 13 years now, have 2 grown children,3 grandchildren, Wonderful daughter in law Carol. My daughter Britteni Lupe,graduate with Major History and Minor In Art History.

Been in the cleaning business since 19990 and clean the Pierrce Family in HorseHeads, NY, Jones Family in Arlington, Texas, clean offices for Nabors  Oil Company in Bridgeport,Texas Parchman family in Arlington,Texas clean commercial buildings in Moundsview ,Texas. Cleaned Joan Clark home,

Once I get on my feet I will be hiring employees, , Contracting them out to clean in there area where they live. They will be a crew leader eventually in the future like to get company trucks, will have insurance for my employees .If you need something clean will do Residential Homes, Mobile homes, Apartments, If you want a free estimate call or email.

Clean to Perfection Post Construction Cleanup & Cleaning the way you like it. Will do Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, One Time clean, Deep Cleaning, Basic cleaning, Seasonal cleaning, Move- Outs, Move- Ins, Make ready, Apartments .

Windows are extra, on thew outside , , Closet Clean outs, Windows on the outside of residential our