Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2013 9:36 AM by Moderator Melinda

I am opening Post Construction Cleanup

Lynn Wayfarer

Cleaning Phase I,II,III to new homes and business ,commercial . Will need information on writing a proposal and bidding on the buildings. Need help With getting money for a small truck, supplies, Equipment, Advertisement, Flyers, Business cards and surety bond s, and insurance too. Need help with this. I have been online checking out things for my business. Got a Ein number and named my business. Would like to open this company out of my home in July 1,2013. There are all kind of business getting built and i want part of these. Being Hispanic and a women I like to start this in North Richland Hills ,Texas. if you like to set up something you can get in touch with me at 817-471-9466 to talk to me,

• Re: I am opening Post Construction Cleanup
          Guide

Hi Lynn,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to reading your professional opinions.

I would suggest turning to your accountant. Of course not every accountant is equipped as a full financial service provider so choose wisely. A good accountant can not only help with your proposal but give you ideas on acquiring needed loans for your business adventure. Good luck!

Melinda