Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 13, 2013 9:34 AM by Moderator Ilona

on line sale leather goods

leather4u Adventurer

I am planning to sell on line leather goods like jackets, purses, showes etc. I want inputs of ppl what the think is good idea. I can import pure leather goods from india/pakistan . How should i start. what leather stuff will sell like jackets wallet showes etc.

how to market my website. and ppl will buy if its cheaper. Need inputs thanks. Also do i have to register my website as a company and how

• Re: on line sale leather goods
          Moderator Ilona Ranger

Hi lether4u, I am sure we have a lot of posters here that will be able to help you find the answers you need or send you in the right direction to find everything you need to know to get started. First I would say do some research and look at other sites that sell similar Items. Look at what they sell, their site layout to get some ideas and I would say most important look that their prices since you would want to be competitive. Knowing what they charge and then looking at what it will cost you to operate your business, import the goods and such will help you to decide what to charge for the Items you want to sell and see if you can be competitive. Also make sure that the Items you are going to sell are good quality items.

Ilona