Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 29, 2012 11:23 AM by moneytrack

Proprietary Outsourcing Call Center

PapaGator Scout

There are American companies who use outsourcing call centers in foreign countries. These call centers employ local people who cannot speak english and definitely do not understand the American people and their issues. I have an idea that could help the American people who have to call in and get irritated by foreigners to keep the whole communication arena within American bounderies. An American Outsourcing Call Center in Tallahassee, Florida in 2 buildings that are originally telephone company operations buildings. They are up for sale and are located next to the large switch that is one of  5 in the capital city that handles all landline and cell service calls for the American people. If this set of buildings get sold to someone else with any other ideas is going to be a mistake and then the idea that I have will be negated forever. I cannot understand why the big banks are so hard to deal with when you are not of the money caliber that they want to be involved with. This is America where American companies and people are supposed to help nuture the economy for the good of our country. I would not be writing this if I did not believe in what I am trying to do. I have other ideas for businesses in Tallahassee that would employ American people and help the American economy especially here in this part of the world. What will it take to get the attention of the kind of people that can actually help without the negative feedback that they so often give? My life is not ending with a whimper. I expect to do some good before the dirt bed calls. If there are people who are scared of me succeeding then they need to step aside as this train keeps on rolling. It has a cattle guard on front if you don't want to move out of the way you will be nudged off the tracks. I hope there are other True American investors who believe in America as much as I do. I am at a point of refilling the train fuel and ready to convert to magnetic form of train ride. Let us all get on board for the ride of a lifetime.