Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 1:24 AM by joliemartin

Where to begin?

disher18 Scout

I want to start a business where i draw business logos, Book cover and tattoo designs for people.

Do i need a business liscense? Are there any other documets i will need?

Ill take all the advice i can get.

All the best,

Michael.

• Re: Where to begin?
          CorpCons08 Ranger

Hello Michael,

First, let me congratulate you on your venture!

Yes, there is always more that is needed to start a new business venture; you want to make sure you have everything in order to protect you and your business. I would be interested in speaking to you further to get a better understanding of what you are planning on doing, how you plan on going about it, etc. It will give me the background I need to advise you further.

Let me know if you still need assistance and I will give you contact information.

Thanks.

disher18 Scout

I want to do drawn portraits, business logos illustrations, book covers, anything along those lines.  

Im not sure where to begin. What business license do I need, also I would love to teach it as well. 

All the best, 

Michael.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphoneCorpCons08 <updates@sbcommunity.bankofamerica.com> wrote:Small Business Online Community

Where to begin?

created by CorpCons08 in General Business - View the full discussion

Hello Michael,

First, let me congratulate you on your venture!

Yes, there is always more that is needed to start a new business venture; you want to make sure you have everything in order to protect you and your business. I would be interested in speaking to you further to get a better understanding of what you are planning on doing, how you plan on going about it, etc. It will give me the background I need to advise you further.

Let me know if you still need assistance and I will give you contact information.

Thanks.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Small Business Online Community

Start a new discussion in General Business by email or at Small Business Online Community

moneytrack Scout

Micheal,

The best advice that I can offer is to speak to someone locally.  Many community colleges or Chamber of Commerce's offer free or cheap advice about licensing.  The laws, permits, etc. will vary from state to state and even from city to city.  Best of luck!

The Money Track
              Independent Financial Advice & Personal Financial Planning

John Gerry Adventurer

where are you located? I might be able to help you if your in California

joliemartin Scout

what kind of business you are trying to start. Are you from USA ? It depends on your business type and location, if your business is in a good place then sure you can easily run it successfully. I have found that most business failure big cause is the lack of the owner's interest. So first you should need to confirm that you really interested this business and then start investment that business.

UK Wholesalers