Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2012 8:11 PM by pdxcpa

Question For Moderators on Rejected Reply

pdxcpa Adventurer

I am new to this forum, and I just trying to figure out why some of my replies were rejected and others accepted.  I am being featured in an upcoming Q&A article on your site, and so I thought I would check out the site and forum.  Once I started looking through the different sections, I found some great tax questions and starting putting together replies. 

Two of my replies were approved with no problem, but this morning two replies were rejected.  I used the same format and signature on all 4 posts, so I am a bit confused as to why some were rejected.  The rejected reply was in response to an LLC/S Corp tax question that was posted in two different places.  I felt my responses provided detailed information on the issue.  I post on several other similar sites regularly, but this is the first time I have ever had a problem like this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to contribute to this resource in the future.

Thanks!

• Re: Question For Moderators on Rejected Reply
          LWMareS Scout

Hello Brian and congratulations on your up-and-coming feature. I am looking forward to reading it and learning more about you and your CPA firm in Portland. I am glad you're posting here on the Small Business Community as your responses are very insightful.

You're welcome to include the information about your blog in all of your signatures, and encourage people to see your profile for more information about you and your book. However you cannot link to a site to buy your book with every post. Once or twice looks helpful--more starts to look like advertising.  

If you will re-post those items without the link to buy your book--remember, you can still tell people to check out your profile and learn more about you and your book--then there should be no problem at all with your posts. For more information, you can see our Community Guidelines here.

Please let me know if I can answer any more questions for you.

Best wishes,

Mare Stern

Moderation Manager

LWMareS Scout

Hello again, Brian!

Thank you so much for removing that line and reposting. I think our members will find it very useful.

For anyone who'd like to see the new post, Taxation for an LLC, it can be found by following this link. It can also be found here, as the original poster asked the question in two areas.

Much appreciated,

Mare Stern

Moderation Manager

pdxcpa Adventurer

Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying the specific issue causing the problem - I really appreciate it.  Sorry about that - I didn't even think about it.  I only listed my book since it deals specifically with the LLC v. S corp tax issues being raised.  I was still trying to figure out how the forum handled profiles and signatures at the time. 

Perfect - blog in the signature works for me.  Thanks again!